To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sandy Springs, GA 30328
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
The Intersect Group • Sandy Springs, GA
Posted 1 month ago
The Intersect Group's client is seeking a Staff Accountant for a large organization is the Perimeter area. This person will be responsible for performing both accounting and administrative tasks in accordance with the established guidelines and procedures. This is a fantastic opportunity for a strong staff accountant to join a dynamic team!
Essential Responsibilities of the Staff Accountant include the following:
* Ensure that all financial information is recorded in accordance with GAAP and Federal and State regulations
* Prepare and enter daily and month end journal entries
* Prepare general ledger account reconciliations in a timely and accurate manner
* Participation in monthly close process
* Assist with quarter and year-end audits as needed
* Analyze department processes and procedures and recommend improvements as noted
* Involvement in special projects as needed
Required skills of the Staff Accountant:
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
* Knowledge of public accounting principles and practices
* Strong critical thinking skills, using logic and reasoning to identify alternative solutions to problems
* Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
* Knowledge of Oracle Financial software
* Great Plains experience would be helpful
* Credit Card Processing or Financial services experience strongly preferred
* 2+ years of experience in general ledger accounting
* Ability to manage deadlines and customer satisfaction
* Must be proactive, detailed and results oriented
Please apply for immediate consideration.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 67839 when responding to this ad.