To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Novi, MI 48375
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Novi, MI
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client that is seeking a FP&A Analyst in Novi, Michigan (MI).
This fast-paced and high-potential position will quickly develop mastery in financial statement analysis, forecasting, valuation, investment analysis and operational strategy. This role reports to the Director of Finance and will support and interact with both domestic and international businesses as well as the C- level Corporate Executives.
- Prepare and analyze financial information and reports
- Prepare and analyze monthly and 13 week direct and indirect cash flow forecasts
- Develop tools that drive improvement in cash forecasting process
- Assist with development of global treasury function along with external partner
- Assist with consolidation and analysis of monthly forecast and annual budgeting processes
- Prepare financial presentations to the Board of Directors and Senior Management
- Develop financial models to support decision making of various stakeholders
- Develop relationships with multiple levels of business unit financial teams
- M&A due diligence support
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis
- Report out results of key metrics/KPI's to management
- Ideal candidates will have 3-5 years of experience in a finance, consulting or an investment banking role, complimented by a strong academic record in Finance, Business, Economics or Mathematics
- We are looking for individuals who are driven self-starters with an ability to work independently and as a team while managing multiple priorities
- Super- user with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Solid understanding of financial statements
- Strong interpersonal skills and integrity
- Proven problem-solving ability
- Desire to learn quickly and take on additional responsibilities
- Modeling skills a must
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral. Able to articulate complex concepts to colleagues and management
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
- Good conceptual, critical thinking, analytical, quantitative skills and the ability to problem solve
- Must be self-motivated and function independently, driven towards superior effort and performance and the desire to work in a very dynamic environment
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.