This position is offered on both the first and second shift, is responsible for entry level non-skilled general labor while maintaining a safe work environment and adhering to company policies and procedures.
• The Production Worker is responsible for performing a variety of tasks involved in the production of products while following standard work methods and practicing safe work habits to ensure production is as efficient and safe as possible. Production Workers are expected to be available to work in all areas of production.
• Examine products to verify conformance to quality standards (examine and place lids onto product).
• Observe equipment operations so that malfunctions can be detected, and notify Supervisor of any malfunctions.
• Lift raw materials, finished products, and pack/stack items manually.
• Set up, adjust, and operate all basic machine tools.
• Maintain a clean and safe work area.
• Read and interpret work instructions, then execute work per instructions.
• Maintain required Production paperwork and documentation of all work performed on equipment as outlined in preventative maintenance program
• Production experience preferred but not required
• Follow Standard Operating Procedures and adhere to safety requirements
• Must wear required PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
• PPE required but subject to change: Hairnet, smock, gloves, hand guards, arm guards.
• Ability to work in a warm environment (65-85 degrees Fahrenheit)
• Ability to stand for a 10 hour shift
• Ability to repetitively lift up to 50 pounds
• Will be exposed to moving production