To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Worth, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Part-Time Assistant Manager (Fort Worth, TX)
Lori's Gifts, Inc • Fort Worth, TX
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER (Fort Worth, TX)
New Store Opening early 2019!
Are you a positive, empathetic, and considerate person? Would you like to grow your career with the nation’s leading hospital retailer? As an ASSISTANT MANAGER, you will use your unique talent and passion to help others to provide exceptional customer service to all our guests.
WHAT YOU WILL DO (Responsibilities):
Together with your Store Manager, you will ensure merchandising standards are met and that you are driving sales momentum. You will make sure the store is staffed at all times and that our guests receive exceptional customer service. We look for you to also:
- Greet customers and actively listen to their needs.
- Ensure inventory levels are stocked on the sales floor and communicate needs to manager for ordering
- Market merchandise by adhering to advertising, sales promotion, and display plans
- Execute daily operational procedures with efficiency, diligence, and integrity
- Communicate, execute, and implement Lori’s Gifts policies and procedures
- Handle cash and credit card transactions utilizing a point-of-sale (POS) system
- Other duties as assigned.
This is not an exhaustive list of duties or functions and may not necessarily comprise all the 'essential functions' for purposes of the ADA.
WHO WE ARE:
We are the heart of the hospital experience. Our guests visit our store locations for different experiences while visiting loved ones in the hospital, or between breaks while at work. Lori’s Gifts is a unique retailer servicing over 370 hospitals nationwide for the last 37 years. We continue to grow because of our compassionate employees that remain close to the positive hospital relationships we have developed in the communities we serve.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR (Requirements):
- High School diploma or GED required; College degree preferred.
- One year of work experience, preferably in retail, restaurant, or customer service. Significant volunteer, service, or related work experience will be also be considered.
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Willingness to work flexible hours to include evening, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds and capable to stand for long periods of time
- Previous specialty or big box experience ideal