To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Franklin, TN
- Morgan Temple
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Acadia Healthcare • Franklin, TN
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Payroll Specialist is responsible for processing bi-weekly payroll for facility employees as assigned. Operates on a payroll shared services team providing multi-state payroll processing for a fast-paced department. Supports facilities as assigned and assists in bringing new facilities on board with shared services processes.
Analyzes, prepares and inputs payroll data for facility payroll as assigned. Utilizes automated system to produce accurate and timely payroll.
- Produces supplemental payrolls and manual checks as needed.
- Works with Human Resources on payroll/HR related issues.
- Assists in training new facilities in payroll process.
- Addresses employee pay and tax withholding questions.
- Collects and reviews all payroll information regarding acquisitions; ensures that all applicable state and federal laws are in place and make recommendations for changes as needed. Assist the HRIS support team with mapping and setup of facility in the HRIS system.
- Prepares weekly, monthly, quarterly and year-end reports and reconciliations (gross payroll, hours worked, vacation accrual, tax deductions, benefit deductions, W-2, 941, etc.).
- Supports facilities regarding balancing to the General Ledger or running reports in UltiPro.
- Responds to government surveys regarding employee census information that includes payroll information.
- Provides recommendations for changes to applicable processes or tools as recognized from functioning in the role on a daily basis.
- Maintains knowledge of applicable state and federal laws and regulations effecting payroll functions.
- Assists in processing Garnishment orders.
- High school education required; Associates degree preferred.
- Payroll experience or a minimum of 1-3 years of job-related experience; preferably in a payroll department with multi-site locations.
- In-depth knowledge of payroll practices.
- Payroll systems experience; UltiPro preferable.
- Advanced knowledge of current applicable state and federal wage and hour laws.