To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
181 Security Place
Spartanburg, SC 29307
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Recruiting and Social Media Specialist
Security Finance • Spartanburg, SC
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you a social media expert that is ready for an exciting career with one of the most stable organizations in the finance industry? Take advantage of this rare opportunity that offers incredible support and resources that will help you use your creative mind to build an employment brand to connect people to their dream job.
We are looking to grow the future of the organization and are in search of a Recruiting and Social Media Coordinator to join our team. This is an opportunity where you will be working individually and collaborating with a team in order to help build our employment brand and attract extraordinary talent to our Company. This includes:
- Create and maintain a social media presence that strengthens the employment brand.
- Craft marking materials for online and in branch use for employment advertising.
- Review metrics to ensure effectiveness of employment marketing strategies.
- Use creative sourcing methods to identify top talent. This includes creating compelling job ads to post to job boards, networking, and internet data base sources.
- Conduct phone interviews to ensure candidates meet the requirements of the positions they are applying for.
- Partner with recruiters to assist in identifying candidates for various positions.
Some of the benefits to you:
- An excellent benefits package that includes company paid medical insurance, dental, life insurance, short and long-term disability, profit sharing, 401k with company matching, and paid sick, holiday, and vacation time
- Stability – Security Finance has been in business since 1955 and continues to grow while many other businesses on the industry are downsizing or going under
- Community Service - As a company, we are very active members of the community. We make ongoing contributions to charities, local food banks, educational institutions and more.
- Experience with social media platforms such as: LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.
- Experience in human resources, preferably recruiting
- Excellent communications skills
- A creative mind
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.