To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Elizabethtown, KY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automotive General Sales Manager / GSM 5826
EasyCare Recruiting • Elizabethtown, KY
Posted 30 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
General Sales Manager - Automotive
Our company has an outstanding opportunity for a results-focused, highly driven and experienced General Sales Manager who would be responsible for the dealerships sales objectives, goals, and overall customer satisfaction at the dealership. To accomplish this task, the manager must effectively manage the sales personnel; have a strong knowledge of the local market and a understanding of the sales departments financial data. Our dealership is a high volume import store.
- Qualified candidate must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in dealer management
- Passionate about customer retention and CSI in Sales
- Determine monthly and yearly forecasts in terms of unit sales, gross profit objectives, and departmental profits.
- Work with each salesperson & manager to work on specific goals and objectives that are set and established.
- Create a positive sales culture for the team & create a “team” atmosphere focusing on employee retention.
- Conduct Sales meetings.
- Maintain a balanced inventory in new and used sales.
- Work with the marketing department to create the best overall strategy that can help the dealership meets it goals in sales.
- Play an active role in the community
- Responsible, ethical and committed
- Previous sales success
- Drug screen, background check and clean driving record
- Performance driven with a need to succeed
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Operator Driver's License; State Inspection License.
- Compensation is based on experience.
Benefits include medical, vision and dental insurance, Vacation time, company sponsored continuing education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.