To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bennington, VT 05201
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Entry Level Home Care Coordinator
BAYADA Home Health Care • Bennington, VT
Posted 1 month ago
The BAYADA Home Health Care Bennington, VT office is seeking an Entry Level Associate to assist with managing home care services and recruiting caregivers for our clients. If you are a caring, dedicated professional with strong communication skills and a true desire to help others, this is the position for you!
In this role, you will interact daily with clients and families, referral sources, field staff, and members of the local medical community. You will be a resource for families, answering general questions, trouble shooting issues, and staffing cases on an ongoing basis. You will partner with Client Service Managers and Recruiters to ensure cases are running smoothly, and that shifts are filled with best-in-class staff. Your important work will help to ensure that clients receive quality care, in the comfort of their own homes.
The ideal Associate will have a strong drive to learn and succeed in the home care business.Responsibilities
- Receiving and processing requests for home care services
- Scheduling caregivers
- Addressing customer service issues
- Reviewing time sheets and facilitating weekly payroll
- Additional responsibilities include learning all aspects of the recruiting process: creating and posting ads, interviewing direct care-givers, conducting background and reference checks, and maintaining personnel files.
- Strong desire to grow a career in home health care.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Excellent time management and strong attention to detail
- Exceptionally strong work ethic
- Team player with an “all hands on deck” attitude, organized/able to multitask