To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Virtual, Minnesota, MN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Stryker • US-State-MN
Posted 17 days ago
Other Great Industries
- Answers incoming requests through a multichannel system which include but are not limited to order entry, order status and trouble shooting of products. .Follow standardized process to ensure 100% quality for all orders.
- Accountable for all record-keeping as appropriate and in accordance with Stryker specifications.
- Understands, interprets and explains detailed information of printed material and processes.
- Prioritizes and identifies activities and tasks, adjusting priorities when appropriate.
- Maintain continual positive attitude, builds relationships and fosters teamwork.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities/projects and assist in any additional team/organizational projects as required.
- Flexibility in responding to new and rapidly changing situations and environment.
- Demonstrates an understanding of how decisions impact customers and markets.
- Participates in the creation and continuous improvement of standardized work.
Job ID: R414737
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.