Medical Customer Service Representatives will be preferred for this position via Robert Half if they love building solid customer relationships. We could have an excellent career opportunity for you, if you are an articulate and highly-skilled Medical Customer Service Representative. This Nashua, New Hampshire Medical Customer Service Representative position could be for you, if you're available for a temporary opportunity. If you want to work in a fast paced call-center environment, this could be the job for you!
- Be a part of business development by by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Less than one year of experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and social skills
- Experience performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- Ability to use multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Strong customer service and office administrative skills
- Ability to recognize, evaluate, and resolve problems effectively
- Comfort and confidence when interacting with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- achievement oriented, positive attitude and an approach to work rooted in professionalism
- Demonstrated knowledge of EMR (Electronic Medical Records)
- Health insurance experience
- Adeptness in Microsoft Word
- Communication Skills experience
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of Basic Medical Terminology
- General familiarity with Written Communication
- Billing experience preferred
We are looking for a service 'champion' who knows how to go the extra mile for individual customers and strives to deliver personalized, quality service in every interaction. If this aligns with your experience or career goals, don't hesitate to contact us today
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Medical Customer Service Rep
for more information.