Automotive General Manager
- Do you feel that your career as a General Manager in the Automotive Industry is stalled and your growth has hit the ceiling with your current employer? GET MORE OPTIONS NOW!
- Do you feel that you have are unappreciated in your current role in Automotive Management and want to be in charge of your Financial Destiny? GET MORE SATISFACTION NOW!
- Are you CONFIDENT that you are the BEST OF THE BEST in the World of Automotive?
WE KNOW THAT THE HERTRICH FAMILY OF DEALERSHIPS IS THE BEST SO
GET MORE OPPORTUNITIES WITH US TODAY!
A ONE HOUR INTERVIEW CAN CHANGE YOUR ENTIRE FUTURE!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY OR EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Automotive General Manager - HFAD!
HAVE QUESTIONS? CALL 1-302-648-JOBS TO GET MORE INFO!
- Strong desire to succeed and unsurpassed drive to win with integrity
- Strong desire to work in a highly collaborative work environment
- Strong desire for a great work / life balance
- Strong automotive background with a minimum of 3 years 'of proven success as a Automotive General Manager.
We are a Family-Owned Top 100 Dealership Group motivated to expand our team in various locations on the shore in MD and DE, so if you want great surroundings to raise your family close to the beaches and bay, unlimited growth potential with no cap to your income and to get paid your worth in the role of Automotive Sales, Sales Manager, Finance and Insurance Manager, or General Sales Manager, READ ON! YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!
GET MORE OPPORTUNITY:
Our elite General Management TEAM will enjoy a culture that will encourage continuous improvement without sacrificing integrity or character and help to build opportunities for your professional improvement and personal growth. The Hertrich Family looks to promote from within first in our secure job environment and keep employee satisfaction and world class customer service first and foremost. We also provide industry leading compensation and potential bonus plans, and benefits for our own including health, dental, vision, life, 401k Match and paid vacations along with vehicle purchase, parts and service discounts. Our award winning Company pays if forward with a strong sense of community, supporting local educators, hospitals, children's organizations and activities and veteran's causes.
The Hertrich Family of Automobile Dealerships recognizes that in order to be first and foremost, a world class sales organization in every aspect, we must attract and retain the most impactful individuals in the automotive retail industry. We accomplish this by offering a full platform of administrative services and processes, resources and established systems for every aspect of auto retail through our proven long term viewpoint. Industry experts are available in each functional area of our dealership group, including all operations, facilities, IT and maintenance. Established in 1963, we represent the most complete line of multi-franchise vehicle sales, service, parts, accessories and collision repair in the North East Region. Our Company is over 1000 members strong with 22 locations and 19 Brands in AND STILL GROWING!
Offers of employment are conditional. Candidates must successfully complete a Pre-Employment Drug Screening, Criminal Background Check, and Motor Vehicle Record Check. A criminal record will not automatically disqualify an applicant from employment. We are a drug-free workplace. We are an EEO/ AA employer. Job seekers will be given consideration without regard to their disability or protected veteran status.