To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Merrifield, VA 22119
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Business Intelligence Analyst II
Navy Federal Credit Union • Merrifield, VA
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Why You Will Love Being Part of the Navy Federal Team:
*Competitive compensation with opportunities for annual raises, promotions, and bonus potential
*Best-in-Class Benefits! (7% 401k match / Pension plan / Tuition reimbursement / Great insurance options)
*On-site amenities include fitness center, wellness center, cafeteria, etc. at Pensacola, FL; Vienna, VA and Winchester, VA campuses
*Consistently Awarded Top Workplace
*Nationally recognized training department by TRAINING Magazine IND123
*An employee-focused, diverse, and service-oriented workplace environment
Basic PurposeTo act as an internal strategy consultant providing actionable business intelligence to the Executive Management for use in strategic decision making. Effectively use data to identify patterns allowing for business optimization. Approach business problems with an analytical and strategic mindset to deliver business-enhancing solutions based on application of best in-class frameworks and state-of-the-art Member behavioral data.
- Intellectual curiosity and desire to solve problems
- Ability to independently devise creative solutions to critical problems using often limited and imperfect data
- Ability to present solutions to complex problems in an easy to understand a way
- Data tools incl. JMP, SQL, Cognos, Business Objects – Proficient to Expert
- MS Office incl. Excel and Power Point – Proficient to Expert
- Adobe Experience Cloud (Analytics, Target, DTM) – Working Level highly desired
- Data visualization and presentation tools
- Manage projects from concept through planning, design, testing, and implementation phases
- Identify and assess business strategies and opportunities; develop analytical approaches
- Provide advice and guidance to executive management on the most efficient and effective use of resources to obtain measurable process improvements
- Collect and analyze data; synthesize results of analyses, develop and make recommendations and alternatives based on the full spectrum of internal/external considerations
- Discover and develop quantitative and qualitative data to define, analyze, and execute data driven decisions
- Design and document dashboards, reports, and thresholds to alert business units of fluctuations of key metrics
Qualifications – All required unless otherwise noted
- Advanced Degree in a quantitative field, or the equivalent combination of training, education and experience
- Extensive experience which demonstrates innovation, creativity, and initiative solving business problems
- Expert skill presenting findings, conclusions, alternatives and information clearly and concisely
- Expert data manipulation skills, incl. acquiring, merging, interpreting and synthesizing large datasets
- Extensive experience in the application of statistical methods, mathematical techniques, forecasting, cost-benefit analysis and related analytical tools
- Expert skill analyzing statistics and reports to determine business performance and trends
- Expertise in problem resolution including determining root cause, scope and scale of issues
- Extensive experience working on complex cross-functional, multi-dimensional teams and projects
- Extensive experience in managing multiple priorities in a team environment to achieve goals
- Expert skill maintaining accuracy with attention to detail and meeting deadlines
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability