Location: Princeton, NJ
Pay: $18 per hour, weekly pay!
Hours: Monday - Thursday, 11:00 AM - 7:30 PM
Friday, 9:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Rotating Saturday, 7:30 AM - 2:00 PM
- Answers telephone calls in the scheduling queue in a timely manner.
- Supports Lead in achieving departmental standard for wait times, work times, and abandonment rate.
- Verifies insurance contract requirements when scheduling exams and reminds the patient of these requirements.
- Verifies all patient demographic information.
- Accurately schedules exams for the proper needs
- Effectively explains preps (actions a patient must take for a proper exam) to the patient, using terms the patient can understand.
- Verifies patient understands all prep instructions.
- Provides back up to Scheduling clerical support responsibilities, such as clearing right fax and batching scripts into system, verifying out-going faxes are successful and calling offices when clarification is needed.
- Interfaces with Lead regarding any and all departmental concerns.
- Attends staff meetings regularly and follows all company policies and procedures.
- Must have basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- *** COVID-19 VACCINATION IS REQUIRED WITH MINIMUM OF 1 BOOSTER SHOT ***
- MUST BE ABLE TO COMPLETE DRUG/BACKGROUND SCREEN
- Must have completed High School Diploma
- Experience in medical setting is preferred but not required
- Must have strong interpersonal and customer service skills
Please contact me if you are interested at my email which is [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Now Hiring Patient Services Representative !!! (Princeton). From there, please put your full name, your email address, and the best phone number to reach you. Thank you!
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Office