To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
720 East Montebello Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85014
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
POOL - Behavioral Health Technician
Calvary Healing Center • Phoenix, AZ
Posted 1 month ago
::We are currently seeking Behavioral Health Technicians to deliver quality care to patients with substance use disorder. The BHT is to serve actively and constructively as a member of the multi-disciplinary treatment team, supporting the organization and program philosophy of care to ensure the safety and well-being of each patient.
UHS is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at UHS via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of UHS. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by UHS as a result of the referral or through other means.Job Requirements
- Monitor patients and participate in treatment planning by helping to identify patients’ problems, needs and strengths, reporting areas of concern regarding any patient’s mental or physical status to the Nurse, through verbal report and written progress notes.
- Orients patients to the unit and facility with emphasis on procedures and standard practices including personal and belongings search.
- Accompanies and actively supervises patients in activities of daily living, appointments, and recreational activities that occur both on and off the living unit and ensure resident’s safety and security.
- Provides support, guidance, direction and counseling to the residents in addition to functioning as a role model.
- Assures a safe, secure, nurturing, clean, and supportive environment for both residents and staff.
- Protects client rights by providing treatment that promotes clients dignity, independence, individuality, strengths and privacy.
- Provides hands-on physical care, supervision, crisis intervention, behavior management, and behavior modification as directed by the individual treatment plan and unit program guidelines.
- Maintains professional demeanor in dress, attitude, support of unit milieu, and facility mission and philosophy
- Provide routine monitoring and documentation on the observation flow sheet to ensure precaution protocols are followed, and encourage patients to actively participate in all program activities and remain safe.
- Record and maintain patient, program, department and related documentation ensuring that forms are properly and promptly completed and filed.
- Provide general nursing assistance, appropriate to patients’ unique needs, including age, and as assigned and supervised by the nurse.
- Carry out clerical and administrative assignment to support patient care and department operations, including taking and routing of phone messages.
- Support facility internal and external customer service standards.
- Follow Calvary Center Inc. Time and Attendance policy.
- Will adhere to all facility and UHS corporate policies and procedures.