At Alliant Insurance Services, we thrive on creating employee benefits solutions built on the idea that health makes growth possible. As top tier professionals dedicated to solving our clients' health and welfare insurance challenges, Alliant team members deliver an unrivaled depth of service, and our unique approach enables us to help clients stay resilient and turn change into opportunity. This position is a chance to join a dynamic, expanding company with prospects for individual and career growth.
As one of the 10 largest insurance brokerage firms in the U.S., Alliant provides property and casualty, workers' compensation, employee benefits, surety, and financial products and services to clients nationwide. More information is available at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Data Analytics Specialist - Employee Benefits
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Data Analytics Specialist - Employee Benefits.
Works to enhance and further the use of analytical tools within the Healthcare consulting arena with the objective of finding and communicating unique and actionable insights to internal and external customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Delivers data analysis results with a strong emphasis on providing actionable insights to Alliant Service Teams and client, based on a clear understanding of business objectives;
- Creates and monitors customized key performance indicators to assess performance and identify opportunities for client engagement;
- Trains all Integrated Data Analytics Platform (IDAP) users (internal and external) on basic functionality and capabilities of software;
- Manages and Directs IDAP and analytics communication needs (updates, changes, etc...) to internal customers;
- Develops and maintains expert-level knowledge of IDAP reporting system(s) and software functionality;
- Develops and maintains high-level working knowledge of other client reporting systems;
- Recommends solutions, initiates corrective action, and provides follow-up related to data integrity issues;
- Ensures ongoing monthly operational functionality of IDAP for all installed clients;
- Provides proactive delivery of data analysis results to IDAP users and customers,
- Embeds with high-demand service teams to assist with development and delivery of actionable reports;
- Assists in the creation, execution of and ongoing management of other data-driven proprietary programs;
- Complies with agency management system data standards and data integrity (enters and maintains complete and accurate information);
- Supports software related needs including: data quality issue resolution, report template maintenance and other user support;
- Assists with standard and advanced reporting needs, including execution of standard scheduled reports where necessary;
- Responsible for communicating data issues, changes or delays to Alliant team members as appropriate;
- Other duties and ad-hoc analytics support as assigned.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
Bachelors degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in technical/science field of study
2+ years related work experience
Experience with database management and related software, including comfort with coding in SQL
Experience with end-user data analytics software such as PowerBI, Tableau, or other similar
Experience with healthcare data analysis and reporting
Medical terminology/medical coding experience preferred
Knowledge of basic statistics
Advanced skill in Microsoft Excel and VBA programming
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Excellent problem solving and time management skills
Excellent planning, organizational and prioritization skills
Good written and verbal communication skills
Ability to collaborate and work within a team, and to foster teamwork
Ability to work productively as an individual to accomplish assigned projects
Ability to prioritize work for multiple projects and deadlines
Ability to perform complex mathematical functions and efficiently analyze large data sets
We are proud to provide comprehensive, high quality employee programs to meet employees needs now and in the future, including a very competitive financial package. We encourage you to explore what we have to offer.
For immediate consideration for this position, please click on the Submit Resume button.
Alliant Insurance Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, age, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
If you are applying for a job and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please call our Career Center at
and let us know the nature of your request and contact information.
- Big Data
- Business Planning
- Corrective And Preventive Action (Capa)
- Customer Relationship Management
- Data Analysis