To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lorain, OH 44052
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Mercy Health • Lorain, OH
Posted 2 months ago
Thank you for considering a career at Mercy Health!
This is what we were meant to do - Together!
Works in collaboration with Sourcers, Recruiters, and Leadership to provide administrative support in various aspects of talent acquisition with a focus on new hire onboarding. The Recruiting Coordinator may provide backup to the Recruiter during absences or high volume times. Primarily responsible for ensuring new hire compliance in accordance with healthcare laws and regulations.
- Creates and manages new hire files including requesting new hire paperwork and other onboarding documents, while ensuring new hires have a positive onboarding experience.
- Ensures new hire paperwork is filed electronically in accordance with Joint Commission regulations
- Ensure completion of new hire pre-employment, to include background checks, screenings and assessments
- Build and foster relationships with the recruitment team, as well as candidates and hiring managers
- Provides logistical support to hiring events - assisting in setting up and/or attending job fairs and hiring events
- Provide additional / general administrative support to the recruitment team
Required Minimum Education:
High School Diploma or GED
Minimum Years and Type of Experience
Two years’ experience in a customer service role. Previous Human Resources or Recruitment experience is preferred.
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint. Previous applicant tracking system experience is preferred. Workday experience is strongly preferred. Effective problem-solving skills. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to use good judgment and maintain confidentiality. Ability to coordinate multiple priorities. Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a fast-paced, results-oriented work environment. Proactive team play, strong worth ethic
Mercy Health is an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Great health, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify.
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- And a lot more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Work Shift:Days (United States of America)
Mercy Health provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law. If you require accommodation in the application process please contact our Human Resources Department at (513)952-5280 or by email at Recruitment@Mercy.com. This department will make sure you get connected with a Human Resources representative that can assist you.