If you're really interested, then please share the updated copy of your resume at or feel free to reach me at
612-246-3934 ext 7113
This is Karan, Senior Recruiter working with Manpower Group - Experis.
Job Title: User Experience Designer (Junior)
Location: Milwaukee, WI - 53202 OR Hybrid - mix of worksite/office and remote
Duration: up to 12 months
This User Experience (UX) Designer position is responsible for executing design work consistent with design and brand standards, and customer feedback. He/she takes direction from senior UX team members and requires close guidance to deliver design work effectively.
- Collaborate closely with senior UX designers to create sitemaps, workflows, annotated wireframes, concepts, prototypes, sketches, and other design collateral.
- Take direction from and collaborate with senior UX designers and researchers.
- Under guidance, use design pattern language to create experience designs for products.
- Observe user research activities and incorporate findings into UX deliverables.
- Broaden UX discipline knowledge through hands-on UX work and external learning opportunities.
- Knowledge of or ability to learn industry standard wireframing, graphic design, and/or prototyping software, such as Axure and Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to refine and refactor designs as required throughout the development process.
- Ability to create and understand digital design experiences for web, mobile, and tablets.
- Understanding of current design trends.
- Basic understanding of user-centered design methodologies.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Experience working with and collaborating with others.
- A passion for design and an ability to resolve challenges.
- A bachelor's degree (BA or BS) is required and a minimum of 1-3 years of experience in UX design, graphic design, technical writing, or related fields. Proficiency with computer applications appropriate to the position and assignment.
- Occasional travel may be required to build and maintain relationships and to gain a clear understanding of user needs.
I would really appreciate if you can refer or help to someone sharing this job. Have a wonderful day!
Talent Acquisition Specialist
User Centered Design