To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Oakdale, MN 55128
- Komal Dave
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sample Receiving/Management Technician
Kelly Scientific Resources • Oakdale, MN
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Sample Receiving/Management Technician – St Paul, MN
Are you looking to move out of your retail or fast food position into a professional lab setting working where you work in a fast paced environment? Then the entry level Administrator-Sample Management is the position for you! No technical knowledge experience is needed. This is a 6-month Contract position with potential to be hired on. Shift: Monday – Friday: 8:30am – 5pm
The candidate will be responsible for the receipt and processing of samples submitted by clients for analytical testing. This position requires data entry within a laboratory information management system (LIMS). This position requires the candidate to operate in a cGMP environment adhering to Good Documentation Practices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but not limited to:
- Receive sample and supply shipments
- Unpack sample shipments
- Inspect samples to assure they are in good condition
- Review and complete appropriate documents to receive samples
- Login samples to LIMS
- Interpret information received from the client and transcribe into LIMS
- Recognize when information is missing or incorrect and notify the project manager for further clarification
- Review accuracy of samples logged into LIMS by other team members
- Notify laboratory of short hold time testing
- Maintain custody of samples
- Prepare samples for shipment for internal/external clients
- Maintain organization of sample storage areas
- Coordinate sample disposition
- Other duties as assigned
- Client-first attitude (internal and external clients)
- Flexible with changing priorities/ability to stay on task despite multiple interruptions
- Enjoys variety, knowing each hour/day will be different
- Can find tasks to complete without being directed to do so
- Thrives in a team environment
- Finds fulfillment in knowing your role is helping to save/enhance lives
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- An individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Regularly required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Basic math skills, basic computer knowledge required
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work as needed
Apply online, or send your updated resume and availability for a phone screen to KOMD229@KellyScientific.com for immediate consideration!
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations— providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.