To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Wayne, IN 46801
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
General Manager - Fort Wayne, IN
Wenco Wendy's Franchises • Fort Wayne, IN
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
As a General Manager at Wendy's, you'll enjoy:
- A competitive salary, bonus and generous benefits including 401(k)
- An excellent support network, and promotion from within
- The personalized training, support and tools you need to reach your goals
- The opportunity to operate a million-dollar plus business
- Defined career paths for those who pursue a long-term career at Wendy's
Overseeing operations for a designated Wendy's restaurant, you will develop and mentor your team-and ensure a positive dining experience for your customers-by monitoring and reinforcing food safety procedures, maximizing store sales and profit goals, maintaining QSC standards and ensuring protection of Wendy's brand and assets.
If you're interested in a company that rewards you for your dedication and commitment, then Wendy's is right for you.
- 3-4 years' experience as General Manager in the restaurant industry or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong PC skills
- Open / flexible work availability
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage operations in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Solid talent- and performance-management skills
The following are examples of some, but not all, of the essential job functions of a
Restaurant Manager position at Wendy's:
Ability to stand for long periods with frequent bending, kneeling, lifting (25 - 50 pounds)
Ability to travel to other restaurants, Area Office, etc. as needed
Ability to use Headset to take customer orders or to take or give direction
Ability to use general restaurant equipment (e.g. warmer, fryer, slicer, grill, etc.)
Ability to use keyboard and computer
Ability to come to work promptly and regularly
Ability to take direction and work well with others
Ability to accomplish multiple tasks within established timeframes
Ability to concentrate and perform duties accurately
Ability to learn and apply policies and procedures
Ability to react to change productively and handle other tasks assigned
Ability to complete all applicable training programs
- Wendy’s operating systems, procedures and procedures
- P&L analysis, corrective measures, planning and budgeting
- Supervisory practices
- Interviewing, training and development practices
- Federal, state, and local employment laws