To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cambridge, MA 02140
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Director Global Operations - Dermatology and Respiratory
Sanofi • Cambridge, MA
Posted 7 days ago
Job Title: Sr. Director, Global Operations – Dermatology & Respiratory
Location: United States- Cambridge, Massachusetts
The Senior Director, Global Operations Dermatology and Respiratory will oversee the delivery and execution of all activities related to global launch excellence. This includes launch readiness and launch performance reviews. In addition, the operations lead will also spearhead the financial strategic planning and annual budgeting process, launch governance, and implementation of other key projects and initiatives to support the Dermatology and Respiratory business unit.
The Senior Director will work with the VP, Global Lead, Dermatology and Respiratory and will facilitate the Dupixent Global Brand Team. She/he will also be responsible for ensuring there is consistency in launch readiness and execution across indications through the consistent execution of Therapeutic Area Leadership Team meetings, Launch Readiness Reviews, and Launch Performance Reviews.
- Overall accountability for execution of launch excellence - from launch readiness reviews to post-launch KPI tracking to measure launch success and course correct wherever required.
- Coordinate with TA leads, analytics and finance to highlight key trends & issues and summarize franchise level performance. Identify opportunities and associated strategies for growth. Share monthly launch readiness progress, brand performance and KPIs with relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure flawless execution of launch governance to maximize launch potential across the world.
- Support development and execution of the Dupixent global launch strategy through the facilitation of the monthly Global Brand Team (GBT) meetings and the TALT meetings
- Lead Quarterly Investor Relations preparations and review process for Dupixent.
- Lead budget submissions for Dupixent franchise. Track monthly progress and ensure all allocations are reviewed for accuracy.
- Collaborate with Industrial Affairs, regions, and markets to ensure global supply meets demand at a market level
- Implement Operational Excellence tactics to enhance ways of working and collaboration across global, regional, local and alliance teams, including global work plans, etc. Organize and facilitate deep dive acceleration plans.
- Build efficiencies across TA’s and functions by setting up an annual rhythm of global team driven events including brand planning, F1/SP and F2/Budget planning cycles, Annual Business Reviews and other key events.
- Collaborate with the Global Brand lead to run the Global Brand Team meetings. Ensure clear, measurable goals are established, understood and executed against by each functional resource supporting the brand.
- Support the Global Brand lead in strategy development, execution of organizational plans, proactive preparation of management reports and various other operational elements including but not limited to compliance related topics.
- Provide operational and project management support to TA Leads of Dermatology and Respiratory with the Global Operations Team members
- Lead and develop team members
- Partner across functions and teams for cross franchise projects to enhance Dupixent’s overall value proposition.
- Bachelor's degree in life sciences, marketing or business required; advanced degree preferred
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in commercial operations: sales, marketing, sales analytics, product/project management, consulting, and / or corporate finance is preferred
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills are required. Collaboration, conceptual and innovation skills would be helpful.
- Previous experience in collaborating cross-functional groups, made up of the following: Marketing, Sales, R&D, Medical Affairs, Market Research, Finance, Forecasting, etc. is preferred
- Experience leading without authority in a matrix environment
- Strong project management expertise
- MBA Preferred
- Launch experience in specialty care
- Alliance experience
The successful candidate will be required to sign and execute a restricted covenant upon hire.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Ability to lead in an ambiguous environment across different functions and company cultures
- Strategic thinking and prioritizing capacity
- Analytic and synthetic capacity with the ability to understand, simplify and communicate effectively with others
- Performance orientation and ability to work and deliver along agreed timelines
- High level of Interpersonal and communication skills
- Team oriented
- Readiness to travel (up to 10% of time)
Sanofi Genzyme, the specialty care business unit of Sanofi, focuses on rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, and immunology. We help people with debilitating and complex conditions that are often difficult to diagnose and treat. Our approach is shaped by our experience developing highly specialized treatments and forging close relationships with physician and patient communities. We are dedicated to discovering and advancing new therapies, providing hope to patients and their families around the world.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.