At CORT, we believe that everything is possible through service. Everyone, each individual, has the potential to make things happen; everyone is empowered. We take pride in providing world-class service and that details matter. It's the little things that separate good from great. Great things come from an authentic commitment to delivering our very best, every time, everywhere.
We are looking for hard working team members to join our growing team.
You would be a great fit if:
- You love working in a fast-paced team environment
- You enjoy variety in your job-every day is different!
- You have a passion for delivering great customer service and exceed customer expectations
- You want to have a direct impact on the overall success of CORT
- You enjoy interacting with people everyday
- You enjoy a fast paced physical position that get you up and moving
- You want to be a part of cool events like Superbowl, Coachella, and other venues
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong sense of urgency; able to follow processes
- Flexible, can roll with the punches
- Enjoy client interaction with customers
- Lift and/or move up to 50 pounds regularly and/or move up to 100 pounds
- Roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- Able to operate machinery
- Able to speak, read and write English.
- Work a flexible work schedule, including weekends
- Safety conscious
- Previous warehouse experience a plus
- High School diploma or GED
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Ready to join our team?
CORT offers opportunities for career development, professional growth, a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefit plan, 401(k) and Profit Sharing, educational reimbursement, and many employee discounts.
CORT, a part of Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway, is the nation's leading provider of transition services, including furniture rental for home and office, event furnishings, destination services, apartment locating, touring and other services. With more than 100 offices, showrooms and clearance centers across the United States, operations in the United Kingdom and partners in more than 80 countries around the world, no other furniture rental company can match CORT's breadth of services.
For more information on CORT Business Services, please visit our website at URL blocked - click to apply.
CORT conducts drug screening, background checks and MVR checks (if applicable) as a condition of employment. CORT also participates in the E-Verify program. EEO/AA Employer/Vets/Disability
General Office Associate