Risk Analysis Specialist
New York, NY
The Risk Analysis Specialist (RAS) will support the Risk Analysis Manager in executing various BSA projects. The RAS will occasionally work directly with Apple Bank retail branches to assist in project completion, including the assessment and review of high risk accounts. The RAS will work directly with the Risk Analysis Manager to ensure project completion is prioritized and deadlines are met. The successful candidate has excellent time management skills and is highly adaptable.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides the Risk Analysis Manager with relevant data needed to prepare periodic reports.
- Assists with tracking branch progress as it relates to current projects.
- Assists branches with questions related to high risk accounts.
- Researches, analyzes and prepares written summary on high risk relationships.
- Manages additional tasks as assigned and/or required.
Skills, Education and Experience:
- Exceptional analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness combined with a cooperative attitude.
- Ability to use discretion to handle confidential and sensitive material.
- Prior experience working with high risk relationships.
- Knowledge of BSA/AML and OFAC requirements.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Minimum of 2 years’ retail banking experience required.
- Associate’s degree or higher preferred or equivalent work experience.
Apple Bank offers Medical/Dental, Vision, 401k and Tuition Reimbursement to full time employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other Federal or State legally-protected classes.
Anti Money Laundering
Bank Secrecy Act