To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Offutt AFB (US Air Force Base), NE
- Bonny Smith
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Help Desk/Service Center Analyst
TEKsystems, Inc • Offutt AFB (US Air Force Base), NE
Posted 1 month ago
Candidates must have an active DoD Issued Security Clearance
A TEKsystems' government customer is in need of a Help Desk/Service Center Analyst. They are responsible for providing IT customer service for all LAN clients on all classification platforms. Candidates must demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills and be technically capable of providing clients with first call resolution to the greatest extent possible. Technicians support clients via telephone, e-mail, and in person. They must quickly become proficient using administrative tool suite to include Remedy Action Request System.
- In depth knowledge of PC operating systems (XP/VISTA/WIN7) as well as basic LAN connectivity
- Strong troubleshooting skills in MS Office 2003/2007/2010 (Outlook, Excel, and Word, PowerPoint)(SCCM, Active Directory, Remedy, Exchange, a plus)
- Demonstrated work experience using current computer based tools to isolate, diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues
- Strong verbal phone and written communication skills
- Well-developed interpersonal, organizational, and problem solving skills
- Knowledgeable in service ticket entry applications (preferably Remedy)
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.