To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Santa Ana, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Corvel • Santa Ana, CA
Posted 1 month ago
The Administrative Assistant I performs diverse administrative responsibilities for various levels of staff within the company. This position coordinates various projects and prepares reports and information which may be of a highly confidential and critical nature, supporting the goals of local management, and of CorVel.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answers telephones. Handles inquiries appropriately.
- May open, read, prioritize, route and distribute incoming mail or other materials.
- May coordinate and maintain scheduling and event calendars, including travel dates and arrangements, appointments with customers, meetings and conference calls
- Organizes and maintains document storage.
- May create and prepare presentations, memos, reports, correspondence and miscellaneous projects.
- May schedule travel, meetings and other events, along with monitoring calendars and room reservations.
- May assist in basic accounting functions.
- Requires regular and consistent attendance, being reliable, responsible, and dependable and fulfilling obligations.
- Complies with all safety rules and regulations during working hours in conjunction with the Injury and Illness Prevention Program (“IIPP”).
- Additional projects and duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work on several concurrent tasks and prioritize workload with minimal direction.
- Ability to identify, analyze and solve problems.
- Intermediate ability to utilize Microsoft applications
- Strong interpersonal, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent, college degree preferred.
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in administrative support roles
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at CorVel will be based on merit, qualifications and abilities. Except where required or permitted by law, employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, handicap or disability, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Please be aware that CorVel generally does not review all applications submitted in response to job openings posted on the Internet because of the large volume of responses.
Note to Employment Agencies: Please do not forward agency resumes. CorVel Corporation is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.