Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Bilingual Administrative Assistant job in Tampa, FL! Apply now if you meet the qualifications listed below! Type:
Fulltime (40 hours / week) contract Length:
Pay: $20.00/hr Shift/Hours:
8A - 5P
* Computer skills- we currently do not have a platform or database and our work is 95% in excel.
* Problem solving; deescalating, they must be to work independently and at times need to think outside the box when the member is on the phone and think of alternatives that can be offered to our members to meet their needs.
* Stay within their scope and know when to escalate to the clinical team.
*** What experience will set candidates apart from one another?
- Their organizational skills.
- Their ability to work independently.
- A solid work history.
*** Bilingual Required (Spanish & English).
Working in a call center environment under supervision, this position handles inbound calls from patients, patient representatives, providers and other medical staff. Initiates outbound reminder calls and participates in special outbound call campaigns. When appropriate, refers medically related inquiries/requests and complaints to clinic staff for intervention and resolution.
Works collaboratively with clinic staff and other departments to provide an exceptional patient experience.
Essential Job Functions
1. Work effectively in a structured, production environment.
2. Adhere to daily schedules and assignments
3. Assists callers with general contacts including, but not limited to, appointment scheduling, general facility and provider information, general requests, medical records requests and issue resolution.
4. Verify and update patient information in the clinical information system.
5. When appropriate, assigns electronic tasks to clinic staff to intervene with medically related inquiries and requests and to address concerns.
6. Contact patients to remind of appointments.
7. Contact patients to communicate special outbound call campaign messaging.
8. Review patient chart (in EMR) to ensure core measures are being addressed and met per protocol and takes appropriate action when they are not, i.e., schedule services.
9. Assist patients with identification of and connectivity to community and program resources to assist with non-medical needs, (Pharmacy assistance programs, meals on wheels, LIS).
10. Document thoroughly all calls and actions taken within core systems.
11. Performs all other related duties as assigned.
Must have qualifications/experience:
High School Diploma or equivalent required
Two years experience in healthcare or customer service environment with direct customer contact
Ability to work effectively in a fast paced call center environment
Ability to adhere to daily schedules and duties
Ability to think critically
Ability to effectively de-escalate and resolve issues
Excellent listening skills
Excellent Customer Service voice and demeanor
Excellent telephone etiquette
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Excellent problem solving skills
Excellent demonstration of caring and compassion
Strong computer experience (data entry, screen navigation, keyboarding)
Strong desire to work with the elderly
Shift Start/End Time:9:00 am-6:00pm Mon-Fri Why work for Adecco?
- Weekly pay
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits
This job is being recruited for by Adecco's National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the "Apply with Adecco" button to submit your resume.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers to include Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled Adecco will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment