Are you passionate about serving seniors? We provide an extensive range of senior living and care options: independent and assisted living, long-term care, short-term rehabilitation, memory care, home care, wellness programs and hospice care.
Heartland Christian Village is seeking Staff Nurses - Registered Nurse (RN) and Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to meet the total needs of the Residents and ensure the highest quality of care is met directly and individually to each Resident in compliance with federal, state, local, and corporate requirements.
Full & Part Time shifts for Days and Evenings
We offer a competitive package:
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health (Blue Cross Blue Shield), Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life/AD&D, Short- & Long-Term Disability, Group Accident, and Critical Illness
- 403(b) & Flex Spending
- Employee Assistant Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
- Make daily rounds of all Residents within the unit.
- Administer and chart all medications on shift, as directed by the physician.
- Participate in change of shift reports.
- Act as liaison between the physician, family, and other departments in the community.
- Foster self-respect and a feeling of worth in each Resident by consistent kindness, understanding, and patience in their care.
- Participate in Resident care planning process as assigned.
- Use proper equipment and techniques to ensure safety of Residents and staff.
- Complete all required documentation accurately and timely, following all community policies and procedures.
- Consistently work cooperatively with Residents, staff, volunteers, and families to ensure Residents are receiving the best quality care.
- Come to work as scheduled and consistently demonstrate dependability and punctuality.
- Assist with orientation of new employees to their duties according to the corporate guidelines.
- Demonstrate consistent management of staff and resources.
- Use proper care and use of equipment and waste disposal procedures in accordance with corporate policies and procedures.
- Participate in all in-services and activities as required.
- Follow all written and oral directions as given by supervisor.
- Observe all community policies and procedures, including but not limited to safety, infection control, Residents’ rights, and those contained in the employee handbook.
- Maintain the confidentiality of all protected health information whether electronic, written, or oral exposed to either during the course of assigned duties or as a result of an incidental disclosure.
- Apply the Minimum Necessary Standard in all matters related to Residents’ protected health information.
The successful candidate will have
- Graduate from an approved school of nursing required.
- CPR Certification required.
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) state license required.
- Able to follow written and oral directions.
- Computer proficiency
What We Do
At Christian Horizons, we’re about more than just senior living. We’re about the people, experiences and potential found inside. We’re known for our healthcare excellence, but we bring so much more to the table. We view each of our associates as an essential part of our mission.
We provide a compassionate, positive future in which older adults thrive. As one of the largest faith-based, not-for-profit organization, we’re deeply committed to the well-being of all our residents and their families. We strive to provide resident-centered, cost-effective health care programs and services to each and every resident in our communities. Our ministries also include Senior Care Pharmacy, CareLink nurse-guided home care and Safe Haven Hospice. You’ll get to use your talent to experience a new pathway to senior living.
How We’re Different
We offer a place to live your faith, a place to grow and be valued. We’re about you. You, and the hundreds of passionate associates who made us who we are today. Joining Christian Horizons means joining a team of exceptional professionals who always strive for excellence. Together, we dream up ways to support our Christian communities that promote independence, wellness and affordable living for older adults.
Post to CareerBuilder#CB
Licensed Practical Nurse
Registered Nurse Certified