If you want to take pride in the work you do, be valued for your contributions to the team effort, have a lasting career in construction, be inspired every day, and have fun with your colleagues, we are looking for you. An award winning and recognized Concrete Contractor with a reputation for excellence in building is seeking an experienced Senior Estimator
to oversee diverse commercial projects from pre-construction to the finished structure, interfacing with both customers and construction professionals.Essential Functions And Responsibilities
- Direct and oversee construction projects from conception to completion while monitoring compliance with safety and building regulations, including project planning, scheduling, estimating and budgeting.
- Collaborate with the architect and construction team to ensure feasibility of each project.
- Work with the customer from the start of each project to ensure project scope and vision are understood and implemented.
- Negotiate agreement terms, manage construction contract drafts, bid on projects, and obtain permits to analyze and mitigate risks.
- Communicate with the responsible parties to ensure quality construction exceeds company standards and proper industry techniques and processes are utilized.
- Prepare external and internal reports relating to job status, daily progress, estimates and deliverables.
- Review projects on a daily basis to ensure quality construction standards exist and estimates remain within budget.
If you enjoy managing the day-to-day process of building projects from start to finish, then this could be the position for you!
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
Please contact Dylan Kipp directly at
605-610-2563, text, or email at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Senior Estimator (Concrete), for more information on this position.
All inquiries are strictly confidential.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.