To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- La Mirada, CA
- La Mirada 154
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
MV Transportation • La Mirada, CA
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Step Into a Great New Career! Now Hiring DRIVERS
YOU can make a DIFFERENCE in our Community - We want YOU to join our TEAM!!
$$$ PAID Training $$$
The Driver is responsible for safely operating a transit motor vehicle. The primary objective of the Driver is providing safe, reliable, and efficient public transportation.
- Loading and unloading of passengers on vehicles.
- Transporting of passengers that are either senior citizens, or persons with disabilities.
- Four point securement of wheelchairs and scooters.
- Escorting passengers from vehicle to/from first portal of locations.
- Radio communication of transport details with dispatch.
- Able to read a map.
- Must have school bus or GPPV certification.
- Possess excellent communication and decision-making skills.
- Excellent attendance and driving record.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.