Genesis10 is seeking a Business Analyst for a contract or contract-to-hire position with our client. Summary:
The client seeks a business analyst with the necessary skillset to gather, analyze, and document business needs, processes, and detailed requirements (business, system, functional, data, & UI) for the Client's Management System in addition to other efforts as assigned. This position must be able to quickly gather and document complex business and functional requirements in order to meet the project timelines identified for each effort. This position will at times have multiple projects at one time; must be able to efficiently juggle priorities and tasks. Responsibilities:
- Multiple application re-write projects; providing business and systems analysis in order to enhance and modernize applications.
- Lead the effort to gather and document the product features and scope/gather high level requirements.
- Efficiently lead process modeling sessions with large stakeholder groups.
- Efficiently elicit requirements from a sometimes large group of business stakeholders using a variety of methods such as interviews, policy analysis, systems analysis, requirements workshops, storyboards, surveys, site visits, business process modeling sessions, and use case scenarios.
- Ability to quickly decompose and document high-level business and user requirements into functional and system requirements; specifying an appropriate level of detail for the development team, architects, and quality assurance.
- Write/create detailed requirements according to standard templates used for detailed Use Case Requirements, Entity Relationship Diagrams, Process Models, Use Case Models, Security Models, Data Conversion Specifications, and Wireframes using plain language simply, clearly, unambiguously, and concisely.
- Participate in business analyst peer reviews to provide and obtain feedback on drafted requirements.
- Five (5) years' experience in a Business Analyst role
- Experience writing Use Case Detailed Requirements
- Experience creating wireframes or other UI design prototypes
- Experience writing T-SQL statements
- Experience creating conceptual data diagrams (ERD or other)
- Experience writing functional requirements for a web-based application
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- Certified Business Analyst Professional (CBAP) certification (or equivalent)
- Experience working on Agile teams
- Experience using TFS
- Experience using Visio
- Experience using Microsoft Office
Genesis10 provides access to career opportunities with over 40 clients in the Twin Cities. As the #3 ranked firm for Business and IT consulting in Minnesota, we offer a variety of opportunities whether you are looking for contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions. Let's connect today!Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
• Medical and dental insurance available- including HSA
• Bi-weekly payroll
• Established consultant re-marketing program with our 50+ local clients!
• 401k plan
• Downtown Minneapolis/St. Paul parking allowance
• Delivery Director for employee success and support
• Referral program with the opportunity to earn additional incomeAbout Genesis10:
Genesis10 is a Professional Technology Services Firm providing Staffing, Workforce Optimization and Domestic Outsourcing Solutions. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement – project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com “Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V”
Test Of Software
Business Action Plans
Business Application Development