Digital Marketing SpecialistCompensation:
The Senior Digital Marketing Specialist will lead digital marketing and media programs, capturing the momentum of a growing Direct-To-Consumer and wholesale brand in the US market in a consumer centric manner through seamless expression of the brand across all consumer touch points in alignment with global and local strategies.
As our Senior Digital Marketing Specialist, your responsibilities will include:
• Work collaboratively with the Marketing Director to develop the digital and mobile marketing strategy; planning, execution refinement and analysis, by leveraging consumer and commercial insights.
• Creative and planning partner to the e-Commerce team for their Brand, SEM, display and mobile campaigns.
• Responsible for the conceptual development and implementation of media campaigns in the US market in support of key US business strategy drivers and global brand strategy. Efforts directly support brand awareness and key growth KPIs in US market (Brand, Commercial, ROAS).
• Responsible for adapting global campaigns in the US market to achieve relevancy to key consumer types and meet the specific business needs of brand categories across comfort & style, golf and outdoor in a multi-channel environment (DTC and wholesale).
• Develop a uniquely US market focused social media campaign based on the right “tone” towards our target consumer types, led by global campaigns in alignment with the commercial calendar and maintain a conversational calendar. Initiate and execute social advertising campaigns driving conversion through brand engagement.
• Utilize KPI’s and brand insights to measure and evaluate the effectiveness and ROI of media and digital programs and provide recommendations for the future.
• Act as liaison with HQ brand management to ensure that creative assets and brand materials meet the needs of the US market. At times, custom needs will be identified and presented to HQ for consideration.
• Measure Consumer Lifetime Value with clear strategy and execution of attribution marketing.
• Translate global and local marketing strategy into consumer-centric digital marketing programs and activities that drive Lifetime Value and conversion.
• Rigorously KPI focused (marketing attribution, consumer lifetime value, brand and commercial KPI’s).Work hand-in-hand with the offline marketing team to ensure alignment and one brand voice.
• Ensure media planning and flighting with focus on maximizing impact of the spend. Lead relationships with our agencies and internal teams to ensure that all campaigns are set up and tracked accurately.
• Stay current on changes in the marketing environment, emerging new media trends and new marketing techniques and serve as the digital marketing resource to all channel and functions.
• Create Purchase Orders and manage invoice payment.
• Develop professional relationships and negotiate contracts with agencies, vendors and media managers – ensuring the best possible business partnerships to assist the company in achieving its goals.
• Work cross-functionally with all applicable departments internally to maximize the consumer experience.
DTC, Retail E-Commerce, SEO, SEM, Google Analytics, Brand Building, Digital Media Campaigns
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital and marketing professionals with some of the best companies on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. At TCG, we understand that you have a real passion for your work, and we spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the creative, marketing and digital jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local TCG office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/creative-group to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Digital Marketing Specialist.