This job posting is for a position in a restaurant owned and operated by an independent franchisee and not McDonald's USA.
We believe in letting you be you. If you're looking for a part-time job that supports your full-time ambition,
you've come to the right place. Team member opportunities are available practically anytime: breakfast, lunch,
late nights, weekends - whatever.
You'll find out that a McDonald's Crew Team Member position can help you grow with life skills and top-notch training as well as our Archways to Opportunity education programs that offer high school completion courses, upfront college tuition assistance, and English Language courses.
So what does a member of our Team get to do??
* Connect with customers to ensure they have a positive experience
* Help customers order their favorite McDonald's meals
* Prepare McDonald's world-famous food
* Partner with other Team Members and Managers to meet daily goals and have fun
* Keep the restaurant looking fantastic
Being a Crew Team Member in our restaurant gives you the chance to grow your skills and meet great
people, while earning some outstanding benefits opportunities along the way. Those can include:
* Competitive pay - Starting at $15.00 -$16.00 per hour
* Paid Sick Leave (up to 48 hours)
* Free meals when you work and meal discounts on your days off
* Flexible schedules
* Career growth opportunities into management positions after 90 days
* McPerks discount programs
* $2,400+ Education tuition assistance through Archways to Opportunity including opportunities to earn a High
School degree, college tuition assistance, and English classes as a second language
* Lots of celebrations: Birthdays, milestones, competition days, an employee of the month, and more
See a day in the life of a Crew Team Member at
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Crew Team Member - Interquest Parkway
All you need is an outstanding attitude, willingness to learn and grow, and the capability to excel in a fast-paced, team environment. We'll teach you the rest. For part-time or full-time job opportunities give us a try.
You must be 16 years of age or older to work as a Crew Team Member at McDonald's.
This job posting contains some information about what it is like to work in a McDonald's restaurant, but it is not a complete job description. People who work in a McDonald's restaurant perform a number of different tasks every day, and this posting does not list all of the essential functions of this job.
- Success Driven
- Restaurant Operation