Accelerate Your Career
Drive global technology
With more than $2 billion in revenues, CDK Global is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions to the automotive retail and adjacent industries. Focused on enabling end-to-end automotive commerce, CDK provides solutions to dealers in more than 100 countries around the world, serving approximately 28,000 retail locations and most automotive manufacturers. CDK Global solutions automate and integrate critical processes from pre-sale targeted advertising to the sale, financing, insurance, parts supply, repair and maintenance of vehicles, with an increasing focus on utilizing data analytics and predictive intelligence.
We’re large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organization where every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue.
From data scientists to sales and client service experts, we’re hiring to support your growth and ours - Green light your career.
The FP&A Analyst, North America position will perform basic financial analyst functions to support forecast, plan, actual reporting and analysis activities of the North America FP&A team
Position Responsibilities & Essential functions
- Support the North America FP&A team with basic reporting, analysis and excel template creation
- Prepare consolidating forecast, plan and actual reports at the total North America level for review by FP&A management in preparation for the team to report to senior leadership
- Research monthly variances to plan, forecast and prior year, including running GL Wand reports to access accounting data
- Take direction from senior team members
- Take notes in meetings and track follow-up items
Qualifications & Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- 0-2 years related experience in financial analysis, forecasting and/or accounting
- Ability to perform basic financial analyses, including variance and trend analysis
- Basic understanding of financial statements
- Self-starter, well organized, extremely detail-oriented and a highly collaborative team member
- Ability to balance multiple priorities simultaneously with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines
- Ability to meet deadlines and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- General proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products, including excel modeling, pivot tables, variance analysis and excel charts/graphs
- Flexibility to work additional hours during busy periods
PREFERRED ATTRIBUTES & Qualifications
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.
Attention To Detail