ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION:
Catholic Charities, Diocese of Trenton, is the 15th largest Catholic Charities agency in the U.S. and 10th largest nonprofit within the state of New Jersey with an annual operating revenue of more than $40 million. Annually, a staff of 600 provides more than 100,000 people in Burlington, Mercer, Monmouth and Ocean counties with support related to housing, food, mental health, specialized children's services, addiction treatment and domestic violence services. A private nonprofit recognized by the Chronicle of Philanthropy as one of the most fiscally efficient in the country, the organization uses less than 10 percent of our revenue for administrative costs. We are a recognized leader in trauma-informed work and have pioneered integrated healthcare in the State.
Catholic Charities, Diocese of Trenton, is a great place to work! We are mission-driven, family-friendly, and passionate about service to our communities. We offer a wide variety of exciting career opportunities in the areas of Direct Care, Clinical, Fundraising, Human Resources, I.T., Finance, Marketing, Nursing, and Government Relations. When you join us, you can expect a true focus on work-life balance, competitive salaries, comprehensive benefit programs, and an environment that promotes inclusion. Some of our benefits include: generous paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick time; excellent health & pension plans; and wide array of training and staff development opportunities to earn on-site CEUs.
Catholic Charities is a faith-inspired organization and Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a diverse and inclusive environment for staff as well as for people seeking assistance. To learn more about the agency, please visit our website at : [ Link removed ]
JOB SUMMARY: Transport clients to and from Partners In Recovery Program.
1. Transport clients to and from Partners in Recovery Program during morning and afternoon hours.
2. Other driving and administrative duties, as required by the program.
3. Daily check of vehicles for:
- maintenance needs
- cleanliness (interior trash removal and exterior snow removal)
- High school diploma or GED preferred; and valid driver’s license.
- Safe driving record and the ability to exercise good judgment and flexibility when transporting clients.
- Must satisfactorily complete Agency provided safety program.
- Experience in a social service setting a plus.