To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
5280 Simpson Ferry Road
Mechanicsburg, PA 17050
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Representative 2, Customer Support
Rite Aid Hdqtrs Corp • Mechanicsburg, PA
Posted 4 days ago
The primary purpose of this position is to build customer loyalty and customer retention by providing a differentiating service experience for all customer inquiries, concerns, and issues received from all Rite Aid's customer contact channels. The incumbent is also required to perform all tasks in observance of Rite Aid’s brand and strategy and adhere to our core values and service attributes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The associate is responsible for the functions below, in addition to other duties as assigned:
- Provide friendly, engaging experiences through verbal and written communication for every customer interaction striving for first contact resolution.
- Maintain phone and web queue availability as required to meet service standards.
- Multi-task between Rite Aid’s customer contact channels to field customer inquiries, concerns, or issues to ensure individual and department performance goals are achieved for all channels
- Research and resolve complex customer situations
- Enter summary notes into the customer record and, if appropriate, forward data to the appropriate field or corporate management associate for resolution.
- Verify customer records for accuracy and update as necessary.
- Engage and educate customers on all Wellness+ loyalty programs, promotions and customer specific offers.
- Perform follow-up tracking of forwarded customer inquiries to ensure that all requests are addressed.
- Assist customers with Rite Aid’s web sites including online shopping and mobile applications.
- Escalate customer issues to a higher-level Customer Support staff member when necessary.
- Conduct telephone calls to customers to rate the quality of the resolution to their issues.
- Collaborate with Rite Aid associates to help answer customer inquiries, resolve issues, or solve service related concerns.
- Six (6) months of experience in Customer service or retail call center environment required.
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience
- H.S. Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
* The above information represents a summary of the functions and requirements of this position. Additional details are available on the full job description.