To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
- United Franchise Group
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Franchise Operations Advisor - Apple/Windows Experience
United Franchise Group • Dallas, TX
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Franchise Operations Advisor
Top Five Reasons YOU Should Work at United Franchise Group
- We encourage and help people become successful entrepreneurs to enhance their lives and the communities around them.
- Our team consists of people who are zealous about growing personally and professionally.
- We are made up of positive, enthusiastic, and passionate people who work hard and play hard.
- We are a family owned company that functions like a family, quirks and all!
- It's our mission to provide the best customer service to our franchisees across the globe. When they are successful, we are successful!
If you are looking for an opportunity to thrive and build a rewarding career with an industry-leading company - this is your chance to join us at United Franchise Group! With over 30 years in the franchising industry and more than 1400 franchisees throughout the world, United Franchise Group offers unprecedented leadership and solid business opportunities for entrepreneurs. With us, you'll enjoy an awesome, fun work environment with a great team of smart, motivated, innovative and fun people. More than just another job, this is a fantastic opportunity to establish yourself and build a career in this globally expanding industry.
Requirements & Skills
As a Franchise Operations Manager, you will play a key role traveling to visit all franchise stores within your assigned territories with the purpose of understanding and defining their needs.
Specific duties for this customer service role include:
- Implementing franchisee store Startup Program
- Maintaining a daily and weekly schedule
- Training and reinforcing the franchise model and safe operation of production equipment
- Instructing franchisees to comply with franchise model and system
- Compiling brand compliance data
- Assisting franchisees with increasing brand image
- Participating in regional meetings; completing, maintaining, and processing required paperwork
Once you become part of our amazing team of winners you'll enjoy:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive training to hone your skills at our headquarters
- Travel opportunities
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance coverage
- Short- and Long-term disability insurance
- Generous time off
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Social gatherings and team building activities
- Leadership workshops for personal development
- Recognition for our top performers
- Philanthropy - a chance to give back to the community
Join us at United Franchise Group - a global leader for entrepreneurs!