$120000.00 to $150000.00 yearly
Our ideal candidate for this position has outstanding .NET and SQL skills, and has a passion for code and technology. We are an agile team, so you will be a key participant in building applications and solving complex business problems. You will look for the best, and most efficient, patterns for solving a problem; if you’ve never had experience with it, you are willing to dig in and learn. Our ideal candidate is flexible, adaptive, prefers simplicity over complexity, is self-motivated, and exhibits a bias for action.
- Design and implement data solutions and ensure their stability, reliability, and performance. You will also work with other members of the Data Management team to optimize SQL statements and related data manipulation code and establish data processing design patterns.
- Help solve data access and processing issues and come up with ideas and solutions that can help avoid such problems in the future.
- Understand available data sources and their relationships
- Implement tools, scripts, queries or applications for accessing and analyzing data and associated metadata
- Profile data to measure quality and integrity, provide solutions to improve quality
- Develop server-side APIs to support single-page web and native phone applications, while closely adhering to established coding, architecture and security practices
- Work closely with your product team to prioritize and implement new application features, while simultaneously maintaining the quality of existing features and functionality
- Monitor the performance of production APIs to look for opportunities for optimization
- Own the planning, completion, integration and quality of the code you produce
- Participate in peer code reviews
- Assist the product team in managing and grooming the product backlog, assigning points to backlog items to correctly establish velocity, and establishing sprint goals
- Stay up to date with technology, tools, design trends, and industry best practices to help evolve the brand and team skills
** For immediate consideration, please send an updated resume with salary requirement to Email blocked - click to apply
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Preferred 8+ years’ experience as a hands-on developer with expertise and working knowledge of: OOP, data types, algorithms, generics, interfaces, delegates, inheritance, repetitions, classes, polymorphism, arrays, etc.
- Expert in Microsoft SQL Server (2012-2016), Scripts, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors
- Ability to write complex T-SQL queries for MS SQL Server 2008+ server
- Experience with modern relational databases like MS SQL Server 2012
- Ability to optimize large complicated SQL statements
- Knowledge of best practices when dealing with relational databases
- Capable of troubleshooting common database issues
- Familiar with tools that can aid with data profiling, like SQL Server Data Profiling Task and Viewer
- Expert in Microsoft development technologies, including: .NET Framework (4.5+, C#, LINQ, WCF, Web API, MVC, .NET Core, Entity Framework, WPF, .NET Remoting)
- Working knowledge of GIT source code control and branching methodologies, debugging, performance monitoring, benchmarking, logging, and testing tools
- Highly analytical and structured thinking, with the innate curiosity and creativity to conceive unorthodox solutions to problems
- Your code is clean, efficient, and you strive for reusability in your designs
- You are comfortable with the Agile methodology and tools
** For immediate consideration, please send an updated resume with salary requirement to Justin.DeLorenzo@rht.com **
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
C Sharp (Programming Language)
Extensible Markup Language (Xml)
Windows Communication Foundation
Language Integrated Query