Staffmark is currently hiring Medical Customer Service Representatives in Orlando, FL.
This position assists incoming callers with requests and providing great customer service. An upbeat, patient-centered attitude is a must! We are responsible for ensuring that only authorized individuals have access to our patients' medical information and that all releases of information are in compliance with the request, authorization, company policy and HIPAA regulations. Applicants should have familiarity with medical terminology and medical office processes and procedures.
* 1 year prior experience in a medical records department or like setting preferred Physical Requirements:
* Minimum of 6 months prior inbound call center experience required
* Strong technical/computer skills
* General working knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel
* Great communication skills
* Must be able to type 50 wpm
* Must be willing to learn new equipment and processes quickly
* Must be self-motivated, a team player and have proven customer satisfaction skills
* Understanding of HIPAA Privacy laws and compliance standards
* Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
* Physical ability to lift and carry 25 lbs. of materials
* Eyesight sufficient to effectively read documents and to accurately view information on a computer monitor
* Speaking and hearing ability sufficient to effectively communicate.
Please submit resume to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative
Staffmark makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-verify employer.