Program Manager – Fixture Management
Looking for a solid Program Manager to support the manufacturing and delivery of complex fixtures for semiconductor capital equipment. This person should have an understanding of fixtures & semiconductor capital equipment and understand Materials Management. This persons primary responsibility will be to ensure that the supplier manufacturing these fixtures is meeting deadlines and quantity requirements. This person will ensure the supplier can scale to the needs required as well.
The decision of what supplier will make these fixtures is decided ahead of time but once a supplier is identified by the supply chain folks, ensuring the supplier is meeting the timelines will be this persons focus. If there are delays this person would ensure there is feedback from the supplier to figure out and expedite the delays. This person will also ensure the required quantities are being met and ensuring scalability.
• 5+ years of experience with Program Management.
• Extensive experience with Materials Management for Semiconductor Capital Equipment. (Close interactions between suppliers and maintain strong communications loop with buyers, suppliers and the company’s internal departments.
• Experience working with vendors/suppliers/CMs to manage the timelines and deliverables agreed upon for fixture manufacturing. This person should have experience working closely with suppliers and ensure projects are running on time.
• Experience with a common Program Management methodology – Waterfall, Agile, etc.
• Experience validating the quantity of fixtures needed and ensuring timely manufacturing and delivery of the fixtures.
• Capital expenditure financial management experience.
- Agile Software Development
- Program Management