Manufacturing Engineer Opening: DIRECT PLACEMENT.
Location: Newark, CA
Medical Device Company in the South Bay.
(Local Candidates Only)
-Generate and update Manufacturing Instructions for Production Lines.
-Evaluate and perform first level failure analysis on Production fall outs.
-The candidate will be working directly with the Technicians and assemblers to get feedback on current process.
-They run a production shop in their facility, and the engineer will be required to help with ramp ups on improving processes.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience with Medical Instrumentation Industry, as well as knowledge in US FDA 21 CFR.
- Knowledge in Six Sigma / LEAN Manufacturing and Statistical tools.
* Provide DFM and FMEA report for NPI projects.
* Work Improvement or Cycle Time reduction projects.
* Analyzes and plan workstation layout, work flow and conduct IE Time Study
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Cycle Time Variation
Six Sigma Methodology