To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Casper, WY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Bimbo Bakeries USA • Casper, WY
Posted 1 month ago
Top reasons to work at Bimbo Bakeries USA:
- Competitive pay starting at $13.00 per hour
- 401K Eligible
- PTO Eligible
- BBU specific wellness program available to participate in.
Wellness incentives include:
- Access to Amazon gifts cards for participating in the company wellness program
- Eligible for gym reimbursement
Responsible for merchandising fresh bakery products in local customer’s locations to ensure adequate product availability on the shelf and on displays.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Works in accordance with all safety rules and procedures
- Maintain appropriate product levels and display locations throughout the customer’s account
- Maintain clean and organized back-room inventory of product
- Meet customer service expectations through communication, problem resolution and follow-up with BBU leadership
- Maintain a professional, team relationship with co-workers and customers
- Maintain World Class merchandising standards while rotating product
- Other duties as assigned
Key Behavioral Competencies:
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with all associates in a team environment
- Must be detail oriented
- Ability to work unsupervised
Shifts for Hire:
- Days: Sunday - Monday; Days vary
- Hours: Start time 5:00 am
- Scheduling up to 29 hours per week
Ideal candidate will possess:
- 0-1 years of general work experience preferred
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and safe driving record
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to obtain DOT medical card if required
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 lbs. overhead
- Must be able to push/pull a minimum of 50 lbs. of force
- Must be able to follow written instructions in English
- Must be able to stack product according to sales center stacking procedures
- Must possess basic math skills
- Must be 18 years or older
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and other protected veterans.