To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Washington, DC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Director of Government Accounts
Group O, Inc. • Washington, DC
Posted 9 days ago
Group O is searching for a Director of Government Accounts to join our team! In this role, you will be responsible for actively prospecting and closing new Government business in the areas of Contact Centers / Customer Care, Web Hosting and other Marketing operations support. Group O is a value-added service company so understanding solution selling is a must. This opportunity rewards the hunter that embodies the company's entrepreneurial spirit.
- Pro-actively target prospective Government Clients in line with overall company strategy focusing on Contact Center Services / Customer Care, Web hosting and other Marketing Operations support services.
- Leverage existing Government contract relationships to create new business opportunities
- Perform the end to end B2B Sales cycles including the development of clear and effective written responses to Request For Quote, Request for Proposal, Contract Review, Statement of Work and other documentation
- Manage sales activities, pipeline, and forecast information through Sales CRM solution
- Provide strategic advice through a consultative approach to help our prospects implement the most effective promotional programs
- Finding and supporting opportunities for improved performance, cost-savings, and efficiency
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive contact map within each designated Client
- Coordinates sales efforts with internal departments (Solution Delivery, Client Services, Finance, etc.) to provide compelling value propositions to the customer
- Keeps abreast of product applications, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and collaborating with internal marketing to disseminate the information
- Participates in industry events, conferences, and trade shows
- Prepares & Delivers client business reviews to review program performance compared to client expectations
- Strong computer skills, including Salesforce or similar CRM, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Strong and demonstrated written, verbal and presentation skills
- 10+ years sales and account management experience in the marketing operations industry, call center customer care & sales services, website & application design, development & hosting
- Proven track record of developing and closing new business and exceeding quotas in past positions
- Experience managing the sales cycle at all levels from business champion to C-Level
- Previous sales methodology training, CRM experience, and strong customer references
- Ability to travel
- BA/BS Degree required in Marketing or Business or related