0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
##CT/MR Field Service Imaging Equipment Specialist
- Seeking CT / MR Field Service Engineer with 3+ years experience servicing multi-vendor general x-ray, medical imaging equipment to include CT, MR, etc.Must be able to work in the US without Visa sponsorship.
CT / MR Medical Imaging Equipment Specialist
- Minimum 3 years applicable experience (5+ years preferred)
- Experience servicing and troubleshooting multi-vendor general medical X-ray &medical imaging systems to include CT / MR (GE, Philips, etc.).
Fantastic benefits include:
- Competitive salary (non-exempt) based on specific experience on multi-vendor CT/MR and medical imaging equipment systems.
-Corporate Vehicle - Fleet Program - You receive a new car ($45 per week cost to you) all inclusive of gas, tolls, service, insurance and more.You can use for business and personal usage.It is estimated to be a $15,000.00 annual value or you can also opt out and receive a corporate van.
-There are other perks like be well reimbursement of $300/year for health/fitness classes and related items.
-5% target annual performance bonus.
-4 weeks vacation (PTO) to start - - with 5 paid floater holidays pro-rated first year and 6 paid standard holidays. At the start of your third year, you get a 5th week of vacation.
-100% match of your first 6% 401K (20% vesting of the matched amount each year).
- Choice and flexibility in healthcare, insurance, and savingsbenefits/programs.Other perks include up to $300/year reimbursement for health/fitness classes and related items.
All candidates are subject to drug screen and criminal background check.
Must have valid US drivers' license, clean driving record, and must pass criminal background and drug screening.Must be able to work in the US without Visa sponsorship.
- Customer Service
- Field Service Management
- Problem Solving
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 641cf1768ab33a58d543340a
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.