At a glance:
- Are you a growth-motivated sales professional with expertise in expanding digital services through channel sales and building partnerships?
- Can you commit to a consultative sales role improving partner results by supporting the sales of our voice, data and video services to their clients?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with an uncapped sales commission and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise is a national provider of fiber-based technology solutions that believes connectivity is fundamental to the progress of every organization. We are committed to helping our clients achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. The broad Spectrum portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. For more information visit enterprise.spectrum.com.
As a Regional Channel Sales Manager, your daily focus is exceeding client satisfaction by building strong partner relationships. You accelerate growth using a deep understanding of channel sales and partner’s needs to bring digital services to their end users. You excel at crafting partner solutions that simplify their efforts and improve efficiency. Through your expertise of the channel’s current and future needs, you teach partners how to outline cost-effective combinations of our Enterprise Voice, Data and Video services.
You are passionate about utilizing consultative sales techniques to proactively pursue new partner and channel sales accounts while developing existing ones. You have a keen ability for identifying roadblocks and overcoming obstacles to increase business while simplifying the client experience. You thrive with regular travel capturing new business accounts within a specified footprint. You report directly to Channel Sales Management for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive Salary with Sales Incentives
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%
- Education Assistance
- Pretax Child Care Spending Account
- Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days
- Employee Discount on Spectrum Services Where Available
- Formal Training and Development
What you will do:
- Be an impactful member of the Business Class commercial sales team by achieving or exceeding monthly data, voice and video revenue goals.
- Initiate the sales process by conducting a consultative needs analysis with prospective partner and sales channel clients and providing product solutions to meet their needs.
- Drive the sales process through an understanding of the communication needs of small-to-medium and large business accounts and designing partner-centric solutions.
- Entice partners and sales channel clients by crafting informative sales proposals and presentations on product benefits.
- Self-generate leads by contacting prospective clients via telephone, cold call premise visits, networking and industry events.
- Ensure a successful sales cycle through requests for site surveys to determine serviceability to include the submission of a return-on-investment (ROI) to senior leadership.
- Maintain an accurate client database to provide regular reports to senior leadership.
- Maintain quality service and encourage retention through coordinated pre- and post-sale efforts with the Account Management, Sales Engineering, Sales Support and Marketing teams.
- Develop key sales skills by attending sales meetings and participating in training sessions.
Required keys for success:
- Five or more years of sales experience as a proven top sales performer exceeding goals
- Extensive knowledge of computer networking, LAN and WAN technologies, high-capacity and fiber connected networks
- Strong relationship building, negotiation and closing skills
- Deadline-driven with the ability to multi-task in a team environment with shifting priorities
- Quick learner with the ability to apply that knowledge
- Valid driver’s license, safe driving record and availability to travel
- Interpersonal communicator with strong written and spoken English skills
How you will stand out from the crowd:
- Five or more years of sales experience as a proven top sales performer exceeding goals selling data, Voice or Video solutions
- Proven history of business-to-business (B2B) sales experience with C-level decision-makers
- Experience calling on agent channel partners
- High School Diploma or equivalent (required)
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field (preferred)
Business To Business