To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Summit, NJ 07901
- Robert Van Riet
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Assistant Print Production Manager
Kelly Financial Resources • Summit, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Kelly Services is currently seeking an Assistant Print Production Manager for a global biopharmaceutical company located in Summit, NJ.
Job Title: Assistant Print Production Manager
Location: Summit, NJ 07901
Length: 5/6/19 – 11/2/19
Schedule: 40 hours/week, 8 hours/day
Pay Rate: $48.00 - $53.50 per hour Responsibilities:
- Support cross functionally Production Managers for proposed label updates, launch tactics and special projects, as needed
- Work proactively with vendors to ensure continuous improvement and optimal production solutions for new and existing marketing materials; including media and direct marketing materials
- Propose and participate on transformational projects, i.e. process improvement, innovation, cost savings opportunities, i.e. envelope standards and corresponding costs, postal savings.
- Proactive in recognizing potential for production issues and conveys solutions effectively.
- Manage and review from a technical perspective art, proofs and laser audits.
- Select and monitor vendors through traditional and internal on-line bid processes
- Working knowledge of Veeva – Promomats
- Assist with internal campaigns across all campuses
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum 5 years of print production procurement experience
- Responsible for high end quality print production and pre-press steps
- Understanding of personalization, lettershop/logistics/postal technologies and processes associated with the production of direct mail marketing materials
- Demonstrated negotiating skills
- Excellent analytical ability and understanding of basic cost accounting
- Ability and flexibility to work on multiple tasks
- Excellent interpersonal, written/oral communication skills
- Sound judgment, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills (Excel; spreadsheets, database)
APPLY TODAY! Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position. If you have questions about the opening, you may contact the recruiter for this position at Robv492@kellyservices.com
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world’s most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 finance and accounting hiring managers rely on us each year to access the best temporary and full-time talent: people like you.
Let us help advance your career today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.