To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Whiteman Air Force Base, MO 65305
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Community Center Attendant - Part Time, Nights and Weekends
Balfour Beatty Investments • Whiteman Air Force Base, MO
Posted 1 month ago
About the role
The Part-Time Community Center Attendant is responsible for greeting and welcoming residents, potential residents, guests, and vendors to the community management office.
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for operating the community management center’s phone lines to ensure timely response to all calls from outside.
- Greets and welcomes all guests to the center and notifies the necessary parties of their arrival.
- Provides general office administrative support in all areas including but not limited to mail services, assisting with leasing materials, supporting LifeWorks events, ordering and stocking office supplies, and ensuring the office is warm and inviting.
- Helps to maintain the cleanliness and appearance of the community management center.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Typical Physical Demands: Sit and stand to do clerical work. Regularly lift and move equipment and supplies up to 50 lbs.
Who we're looking for
- High School Diploma or equivalent required plus one year of office administration experience.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have excellent oral and written communication skills, and a basic knowledge of word-processing, spreadsheet application and general office equipment operation.
- Possession of a valid state issued Drivers License and safe driving record are required.
Why work for us
Grow. Succeed. Lead. Join the team delivering the best in residential real estate.
When you join Balfour Beatty Communities you join a growing company at the forefront of the exciting, fast-paced residential real estate industry. With an extensive portfolio of property locations throughout the United States as well as Regional Operating Centers and a large-scale corporate team, you’ll find ample opportunity and a variety of career paths here.
Our mission is clear: we deliver the quality communities people are proud to call home. We create exceptional living experiences by managing our communities with a relentless commitment to customer service. We believe we can only be successful if we always put people first, do the right thing, and deliver on our promises. This shared commitment guides our employees, provides a clear framework for making the right decisions and forms the foundation for our continued growth.
We are committed to the professional and technical development of every Balfour Beatty Communities employee. We deliver on this commitment by fostering a culture of learning and growth that provides a variety of development opportunities for our employees, including online, classroom and on-the-job programs.
Balfour Beatty Communities is all about delivering exceptional living and that starts with our employees. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes a variety of health care options, retirement benefits, paid time off and many more services and programs aimed at ensuring total employee wellbeing.
Balfour Beatty Communities is a diversified real estate services company delivering acquisition, management and renovation services in the multifamily, student and military housing sectors. An innovative leader in the industry for more than 20 years, our residential portfolio currently consists of more than 50,000 units and $6 billion in real estate assets under management. Since our inception we have developed or renovated more than 31,000 units with a total value approaching $4 billion.
Our reputation is built on the hallmarks our clients, partners and residents have come to rely on: deep industry expertise, industry-leading practices, consistent results and an unwavering commitment to exceptional customer service.
Balfour Beatty Communities is part of Balfour Beatty Investments and Balfour Beatty, plc, an international group that finances, develops, builds and maintains infrastructure assets.