To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Overland Park, KS 66251
- Kaitlyn McEldowney
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Kelly Engineering Resources • Overland Park, KS
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Every day, Kelly Services connects professionals with opportunities to advance their careers. We currently have an exciting 6 month contract opportunity for an RF Engineer in Overland Park, KS!
- Title: RF Engineer III
- Duration: 6 months
- Location: Overland Park, KS
Essential Job Duties:
- Responsible for performing complex RF engineering activities supporting the design, development and optimization of a wireless network
- Responsibilities include: performing radio propagation modeling and prediction to determine cell site location, determining equipment and power configurations, forecasting channel capacity requirements, planning and optimizing system traffic and developing design standards to ensure system quality
- Performs engineering functions related to interconnect equipment and facilities, signaling systems, switches and traffic
- Responsible for independently performing professional engineering assignments in functional area which involves the planning, evaluation and substantial adaptation and modification of standard techniques, procedures and criteria
- He/she should have knowledge of optimizing multiple band LTE network. Knowledge network performance key performance indicators
- Knowledge of VOLTE/Atoll / LTE optimization techniques. Knowledge of traffic managements, Power parameters
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- 7-10 years related work experience
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States. Please contact Kaitlyn McEldowney (email@example.com) for immediate consideration.
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.