Does a career focused on changing the world's energy future intrigue you? If so, we might have just the opportunity you're looking for!
Idaho National Laboratory’s (INL) Transportation Services group is seeking forward-thinking professionals interested in exploring a career as a Bus Driver! Our team works an on-site 4x10 schedule located at our Central Facilities Area (CFA) with every Friday off.
- Transport INL employees to and from the Site on established routes to and from six surrounding communities.
- Over the road driving could be up to 300 miles round trip per day.
- The operation transports personnel from the following communities: Pocatello, Blackfoot, Idaho Falls, Rexburg, Rigby and Mackay/Arco to INL.
- A normal day may start as early as 4:00 a.m. and end at 7:30 p.m.
- Detail work may include fueling, shuttle driving, sweeping/cleaning buses or cars, etc. May also include additional assigned work such as tours. Nights, weekends, and holiday work may also be required.
- Driving a bus in the city and over the road with established routes out of 6 communities.
- Pre and post trip inspections.