Work Closely with program managers to develop, track, analyze, and maintain program budgets. Provide visibility on program status through program planning and control activities including estimate at completion (EAC), status reporting, and risk analysis.
- Maintaining timely and accurate EAC's for assigned programs.
- Preparing variance analysis in support of program and functional management.
- Earned value management system reporting (if applicable)
- Perform financial analysis and prepare reports to ensure the programs are within agreed upon financial parmeters and government cost control guidelines as well as in compliance with Sarbanes Oxley controls.
- Prepare accurate government cost plus/T&M type billings and entry into ECRAFT
- Prepare program charts for monthly program reviews; attend meeting.
- Assist with determining anticipated staffing requirements for assigned programs.
- Plan and execute financial analysis of assigned programs
- Provide program/functional managers financial information required to plan, control and evaluate program financial performance.
- Establish positive working relationships with product and program areas as weel as external customers including DCMA/DCAA.
- Continuous process improvement
Technical Functional skills:
- Experience in developing Estimates at Completion (EAC's) on major programs
- Hands on working knowledge of Earned Value Management Systems a must
- Experience with preparing cost plust invlices and ECRAFT submittal to the government
- Experience in handling DCMA/DCAA audits
- Customer Driven
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communicator
- Committed to timely/accurate results
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and projects
- Highly proficient in PC applications (especially Microsoft Office Suite)
- Experience with Costpoint is a plus
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to ourTrust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 19-23762
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Nesco Resource is one of the leading national staffing and employment agencies offering services in temporary staffing, direct hire, and host of other staffing and recruiting solutions. Through its branch office network, Nesco Resource offers clients and employees services ranging from Temporary Staffing, Permanent Placement, Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Onsite Management Services and more. Nesco Resource is an employment agency with dedicated offices supporting Engineering & IT, Clerical & Light Industrial, and Accounting & Finance specialties. Whether you're one of the thousands of people we've helped find a job or a company that we've helped find talent, we're working every day for you to match top talent with great opportunities.