The Regional Market Executive will direct and coordinate all lending activities within the specified region of the Bank. Manages lending and treasury activities to meet Bank goals and objectives. Instrumental in coordinating activities in region for business teams including Commercial, Treasury, Private Banking, and Mortgage Lending.
- 10 years of combined credit underwriting, lending, business development and sales experience.
- Leadership and managerial experience
- A college degree in finance, accounting and/or banking or equivalent work experience in the banking industry.
- Leadership and/or managerial experience preferred.
- Intermediate level of sales skills and abilities for developing new business customer relationship.
- Completion of Advanced Commercial Lending School, Graduate Banking School, or Certified Community Lender Certification preferred.
- Must have extensive knowledge of commercial lending practices and procedures.
- Strong knowledge in analyzing business financial statements and assessing the viability of businesses; must have excellent communication and PR skills.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
- Banking Services
- Business Development
- Customer Relationship Management