Solutions Operations Manager – Smart Buildings - Building Automation – Level I Who designs your future? You do. We are currently searching for a Solutions Operations Manager I to join our Atlanta, GA team. Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your technical aptitude and passion for problem solving to ensure your customers can work in a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient environment? Then look to Siemens! Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2022 Our Culture: At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities. What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure: Our Smart Buildings help to create efficient, safe, responsive, and responsible environments. Our aim isn’t just about improving buildings; it’s about creating perfect places that improve peoples’ lives. This position leads a team responsible for project management, system installation, and commissioning activities. The right candidate will manage the revenue and gross margin to targets by controlling job costs and executing projects on time. Revenue achievement for this position is $20+ million annually. Responsibilities:
• Supervise, train, and mentor the team through goal setting, performance monitoring, employee review meetings, and scheduling of formal training.
• Manage revenue, gross margin, and absorption to achieve monthly and annual business plan projections and forecasts.
• Direct and supervise the development of project plans in order to monitor and control the progress in the execution of work.
• Ensure schedules are maintained and projects proceed in accordance with the contract documents and customer expectations.
• Plan and justify manpower, staffing requirements, tools, and other appropriate investments for effective and timely execution of work.
• Provide technical and operational support for the sales teams with pricing and scope-of-work definition for project opportunities.
• Maintain relationships between Operations and Sales teams so project details, changes, and plan discrepancies can be managed to minimize cost and delays throughout the estimating, bidding and operations phases of each project.
• Support project productivity and profitability through cost-containment procedures and processes. Qualifications: Associate degree from a two-year college or technical school; Bachelor’s degree preferred Experience supervising teams; 4+ years preferred Experience with project management; 4+ years preferred Solid understanding of job financial reporting with ability to apply cost control measures for projects Familiarity or experience with HVAC, Building Automation, Fire Alarm, or Security Systems Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills Proficient in Microsoft Office Good verbal and written communication skills in English Must be 21 years of age and possess a valid driver's license with limited violations
• Qualified applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States Benefits: Competitive salary based on qualifications Health, dental, and vision plans with options Matching 401(k) Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays Paid parental leave Company cell phone and laptop Extensive product training and professional career development Education and tuition reimbursement programs available Overtime, on-call pay, and company uniform and vehicle for eligible positions Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, domestic partner status, disability, weight, height or AIDS/HIV status, protected veteran or military status, other categories protected by federal, state, or local law, and regardless of whether the qualified applicants are individuals with disabilities. *LI-GEP #RSS Organization: Smart Infrastructure Company: Siemens Industry, Inc. Experience Level: Experienced Professional Full / Part time: Full-time Equal Employment Opportunity Statement Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law. EEO is the Law Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here. Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here. California Privacy Notice California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.
- Fire Alarm Systems
- Gross Profit